- Officials Confirm No Survivors From Hawaii Helicopter Crash December 29, 2019Three children and four adults were killed after a helicopter crash in Kauai.
- Remains Of 6 Passengers Found After Crash Of Kauai Tour Helicopter December 27, 2019Officials believe 7 passengers were on board for air tour, but "there are no indications" of any survivors, said a fire chief.
- Former Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie Urges Tulsi Gabbard To Resign From Congress December 24, 2019Abercrombie, a Democrat who also served nine terms in the House, said Gabbard has proved incapable of juggling her congressional duties and her bid for president.
- Barack Obama Is Spending His Holiday Break In Hawaii Hugging Babies December 23, 2019"When Levi gets older, my husband and I will share with him about how he got to be held and loved on by the 44th president," Krystle Ilar told HuffPost.
- Cop Admits He Forced Homeless Man To Lick Public Urinal To Avoid Arrest December 18, 2019Honolulu police Officer John Rabago pleaded guilty to denying the man his civil rights.
- Hawaii’s Most Populated Island Passes Sweeping Single-Use Plastic Ban December 8, 2019Honolulu passed a bill banning most plastic utensils, food containers and straws on the island of Oahu, where almost 70% of the state's residents live.
- Victims Named In Pearl Harbor Shipyard Shooting December 6, 2019A sailor fatally shot two people and injured a third before killing himself earlier this week at the Hawaii Navy base.
- Sailor At Pearl Harbor Shipyard Fatally Shoots 2, Injures 1 Before Killing Himself December 5, 2019The active-duty Navy sailor shot three Defense Department civilian workers, according to Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Hawaii, which was on lockdown for hours.
- 11 Regional Thanksgiving Recipes That Food Bloggers Swear By November 15, 2019From Hawaii to the Northeast and in between, get Turkey Day recipes from all around the United States.
- Man Makes Big Splash By Proposing To Girlfriend While Surfing November 14, 2019Don't worry: Honolulu resident Chris Garth used a fake ring while in the water. The real ring was on shore at Queen’s Beach in Waikiki,
- Can You Cook Better In A Fancy $300 Apron? January 24, 2020High-end aprons are cute and all, but are they worth it?
- Brace Yourself, Here’s What The Labels On Egg Cartons REALLY Mean January 23, 2020The difference between free-range, cage-free, pasture-raised and organic.
- Collective Cooking Parties: A Whole New Way To Grieve, Heal And Unite January 22, 2020Cooking for loved ones is helpful, but cooking together as a group can be extraordinarily healing.
- This Culinary Magic Trick Will Cut Your Caramelization Time In Half January 21, 2020Get out some baking soda and your Instant Pot.
- Chefs Reveal The Best Foods To Make In An Instant Pot January 20, 2020From soup to braised pork, find out which dishes professional cooks like to prepare in the popular multicooker.
- How Balancing ‘Warming’ And ‘Cooling’ Foods Could Benefit Your Health January 17, 2020This concept from Chinese medicine could lend a new type of balance to your diet.
- The Banh Mi Chicken Salad You’ll Want In Your Weekly Rotation January 16, 2020It's packed with flavor and nutrition, and it's unlike all those other salads you're already tired of eating.
- I Stopped Cooking Everything From Scratch, And I’ve Never Been Happier January 15, 2020There's a certain virtuosity to making food from scratch. But when you're busy, shortcuts can get the job done.
- How America Eats Bagels January 15, 2020In honor of National Bagel Day, Grubhub shared its bagel-related order data.
- How Eating Sprouted Grains Could Improve Your Health January 14, 2020They're easier to digest than other glutens. Here's everything you need to know about this nutritious ingredient.